List of participantsback to list
IMDEA Software Institute
Facultad de Informática (UPM) -- office 3311, Campus Montegancedo
Boadilla del Monte
The IMDEA Software Institute is a non-profit research institute engaged in world-class research in all areas related to Software.
Our focus is developing technologies for the cost-effective development of safe, reliable, and efficient Software.
We actively promote the transfer to market of our technologies and prototypes.
We are located in the Montegancedo Campus in Boadilla del Monte, in the outskirts of the city of Madrid.
back to list
IMDEA Software Institute - Advanced Research in Software Development Technologies
What we offer:
We offer state-of-the-art know-how and technology in the following areas:
- Information Security and Cryptography.
- Software Verification.
- Advanced software development techniques, including program analysis, testing, and debugging.
- Software development for embedded systems, multicore platforms, and energy-aware systems.
What we are looking for:
Industry and public administration partners interested on:
- European project proposals
- Technology Transfer on the above areas
- Sponsoring research projects
Mr Ph.D. Juan Caballero Bayerri
Assistant Research Professor